Sunday, August 7, 2011

THE HAUNTED WINDOW


Oleh: Alba Ahmad


(Student of Gosnells Primary School)



Our family was moving to anew house today, a two storey house. I went upstairs to see my room and all my gear were there. My brother’s room right next to my room and my parent’s room were down stairs.

The next day I woke up and looked outside. It was a nice cold Friday morning. I went outside then looked at the garden, the flowers were pretty.“MUM!” Kev cried as loud as if the thunder were going to kill us all. Mum went upstairs to get him, while dad went to the bathroom to have a nice warm bath. It was 12:05 pm and everybody was having fun outside but not later on that night. I tried to sleep but I kept seeing a shadow whenever I closed the window, I opened the window but I couldn’t see anyone or anything outside, except for the trees, so I went back to bad and hoped it was just a dream.


In the morning I wake my mum and dad up, I told them about what happened last night but they wouldn’t believe me. I walked outside of the house and there it was, I saw it again! That shadow that I had seen last night were there, in the sunshine where ghost/ shadows shouldn’t exist.“MUM! DAD!” I screamed. Mum and dad came running to me.“It’s the shadow I had seen last night,” I told them but they wouldn’t believe me.“There’s no such thing,” dad answered.“B…B…B…But I sa…,” I started to say but then mum interrupted me.“Your dad’s right, honey, there’s no such thing.”“Mum!” I started complaining but then my dad pushed me towards the car. On the way to the shopping centre I saw the shadow again but this time it was outside the car window and it’s following dad’s car. I was going to tell mum and dad but they wouldn’t believe me anyway.


The next week I could still see that shadow but no one would believe me. I called my best friend, Jenny and she didn’t believe it either, instead she laugh.“Why won’t anyone believe me?” I told Jenny on the phone“Because there is no such thing,” Jenny answered back, snickering trying not to laugh,“I can hear you, you know,” I continued talking.


The next week I told my mum to stay with me for the night and she said yes. Luckily she saw the shadow and told dad. Dad stayed with me the next night and he believed me too. My brother saw it too and so did Jenny, my best friend. Jenny saw it when she had a sleepover at my house.


We moved house the next month. Nothing was that scary anymore at night. I was happy and so was everyone else. My dad found out who the ghost probably was. It was the first people who lived there, the whole family had been murdered in the house and it was a kid. They closed down the house so it won’t scare another family.“I’m so glad we moved house and we’re sorry that we didn’t believe you, Jas,” dad told me as he walked up to me and put his arm around my shoulders.“It’s okay dad, I’m just glad that you guys saw it and believed me at the end,” I answered looking grumpy. Everyone was happy about this new house and the best thing is that it doesn’t have any ghost.


TWO LITTLE AUSTRALIANS
Oleh: Alba Ahmad
(Student of Gosnells Primary School)

In the country side, there live a brother and sister, their name was Thomas and Stefani. They’re always polite, kind and generous. They lived with their father and mother. One day their father was sick and they helped their mother to take care of their father. Every week Stefani help her mother making sure her father have been taking care of properly and have been taking his medicines and Thomas help his mother by making sure his father had enough water in the morning, afternoon, evening till night."Will father be alright?" asked Stefani, her mother sigh and looked at both Thomas and Stefani,'Well........., just as long as we take care of him properly he might be alright." their mother answered, Thomas and Stefani looked down on their feet and their mother gave them a huge hug."I'll make sure he'll be alright, ok.


"The next morning Thomas took his father water bottle and filled it up with water and Stefani waited patiently until her brother come back with a water bottle filled with water and until her father finish his breakfast so that he can take his medicine. Their father smiled at his two children and his wife then drank the medicine.


In the afternoon they all went to father's bedroom and found that he was asleep,"Father, I’m sorry to have to wake you up but it's time for you to take your medicine," Stefani said but her father won't wake up."Mum..." stammered Stefani, her mother hugged her and Thomas called the ambulance. WIUW WIUW, the siren of the ambulance went, they were on the way to the hospital. In the hospital they all waited patiently for the doctor. About fifteen minute later the doctor came,"Is he alright doctor?" asked Thomas"How is he doing?" asked their mother"Is he okay?" asked Stefani, apparently the doctor shook his head and said,"I'm very sorry but we just can't do anything about it. It isn't your fault though, you guys took care of him very kindly and you called us as soon as you knew he wouldn't wake up and didn't brief."Their mother had a watery eyes and one tear fell on Stefani's hair,"Oh mother, it's alright, we did try our best," said Stefani, even though that she said that she was also crying."Oh, thank you dear, I love you guys, and you know that right," sobbed their mother.A few weeks later they continued having their happy life but they were also a little sad by the reminder of their father. The bedroom was their treasured, they loved it very much and some of father's clothes were given to the donation but some were kept as their treasured. They still laughed together, cry together and always make sure they were always staying together.



No comments:

Post a Comment

MENGGAYUH MEMAHAMI EKSISTENSI TUHAN

Oleh: A. Fuad Usfa Eksistensi Tuhan Berbicara tentang Tuhan berarti berbicara suatu yang gaib, abstrak. Tidak bisa ditangkap dengan penca in...